Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Baaa-aaaack!

So maybe it somehow escaped your attention, but for the past year I've taken a bloggy break.

It all started when I got behind on my school posts, and rather than skipping a few posts and (heaven forbid!) posting out of order, I tried to play catch-up. Big mistake. Big. Huge.

So I've decided to start posting again because, quite frankly, I like to take a stroll down Memory Lane every now and then, but Memory Lane is looking kind of like a ghost town these days! I've decided to go ahead and chronicle our 2nd grade adventures as they unfold, even though (gasp!) there's a huge one-year chunk of our lives that's missing from this blog.

Hopefully you'll check back one day and find the missing chunk, nicely summarized and placed right where it belongs. But for now, I'm just taking it one day at a time.

No comments: