Sunday, February 1, 2009

Life According to Millie

For those of you who don't know her, let me just preface this post by saying that Millie has taken lots of blows to the head in her two short years of life. Lots. I'm not sure if these mix-ups are a result of the apparent head trauma she has suffered or if they're just normal two-year-old blunders, but they've given us some good giggles around here all the same.

Wednesday night we took Millie to get her a new pair of shoes. She saw some with Strawberry Shortcake on them and said, "I want the Patty-cake shoes!"

When we got to church today, we could hear sirens in the distance. I guess she was thinking of a fire truck because she said, "I hear a pacifier!"

And just a few minutes ago she came in with the hiccups and told me, "Mom, I have make-up."

No comments: