Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mom of the Year (Part 2)

Told ya there would be more than one of these "Mom of the Year" posts! So what did I do this time? Well, remember how we were waiting for the weather to cooperate to go feed the goats for Hannah's Gg Goat unit? The weather has long since been cooperative, but life has just been getting in the way. So today I decided we were going to feed the goats no matter what!

We picked Millie up from Mother's Day Out at 1:30, went to Wal-Mart to get some carrots, celery, and radishes, and headed straight to Beaumont where we found . . . an empty goat pen.

I'm going to call a friend who has goats at her house and see if we come for a visit, but at this point I'm thinking I need to forget about college accounts for my kids and just do therapy accounts instead.

No comments: