Thursday, October 16, 2008

A daughter's first love

Greg had a game tonight, so it was just the girls and me at bedtime. When it was my turn to pray, I spent a couple of minutes praying for the girls' future husands. After I finished praying, Hannah said, "When I grow up, I'm gonna marry Daddy."

Sorry, Hannah-Boo! Daddy's taken! But I pray you find someone just like him! Someone who loves the Lord and seeks to walk in His ways. Someone who loves his family and is a wonderful leader. Someone who has an amazing work ethic and is always willing to help others. Someone who is so amazingly strong and yet such a gentle giant. Someone who is courteous, trustworthy, respectful, considerate, and tenderhearted.

Daddy's taken, Sweetie; but if that's who you have your eyes on, then you're looking at a wonderful model!

No comments: